[ SHOWGSD-L ] National sites

  • From: "Joan Fox" <campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 13:16:19 -0400 (Eastern Standard Time)

If anyone wants the criteria for National sites or.....
If anyone wants the sites considered in the East Region......
If anyone wants the sites I am going to look at in the Central Region....
If anyone wants the sites I am going to look at in the Western Region.....

E-mail me and I will send the information to you as files.

Thank you,
Joan