[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National sites

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 23:23:38 GMT

I heard that we used to be the wealthiest PC in the AKC.

Most entities that were wealthy in the last part of the previous century are
still wealthy, if not wealthier!!  Except for governments, of course!!  :-)

Wha' happened??????

Paula, 167 days and counting

Home of Best in Show, Multi-Group Winning, GSDCA Dual Title Award Recipient,
AKC JAM/AOE, International and American Champion Asgard Harley Davidson v
Plamark, HT, PT, CGC, TC, HIC, OFA (Hips, Elbows, Heart & Thyroid) DNA tested
clear of the long-coat factor.