[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National sites

  • From: "M. Mike Lynch" <cccaudiology@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx, campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 14:16:35 -0700 (PDT)

Now Patty,  in order to get to heaven, you have to
change planes in atlanta (an old southern saying).

Coming from CA, I have not paid any more than 3-400
for a flight coming there and back.

Delta goes there, (They fly dogs), Frontier goes to
Orlando (they fly dogs)

Sure, it may not be direct, but coming from CA, its
not like we are actually flying directly there.

Mike

www.BlackHawk-Farms.com
Northern California American Saddlebred Horse Association
Vice President (Class of 2007)

http://mail.yahoo.com