[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National showsites-confused

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: TISHW@xxxxxxx, cherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxx, fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 08:14:24 EDT

In a message dated 10/26/2009 11:28:34 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, TISHW
writes:
It was discussed at the July Board meeting and at that time Dalene felt  it
could be managed outside and we might need to rent a tent.  However,  since
our experience in Springfield with Mother Nature and her whims, Dalene  has
moved the obedience in Salt Lake inside.  There are I think 3  buildings
and Dalene feels she can work the rings around the poles  there.

Tish

Thanks for your response Tish.

Weather is the hardest thing to predict, and probably the  eventuality that
needs to be considered the most, or right along with  safety.

Ileana