[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National showsites

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 16:22:42 -0700

Ann writes:
Give me a close National and I will be there with multiple dogs.>>>

> Ann
>
> -

Yes Ann we agree there.  Problem is when the National is overwhelmingly in
one region more
than others, it means that only a few dogs from the "non driving" regions
will be represented.
we would love to have brought multiple dogs, but with the fees /
restrictions with airlines it was
impossible.
At some point every region NW, SE, NE , SW, N. Central, S Central, need to
have a shot to
be withing driving distance.  To continuously have it towards the center of
the country or east, means
that the entry is skewed by numbers and representations.  Everyone gets a
chance.  That is
the only fair and equitable way to do it.
Kathy