[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National showsites

  • From: "Bob Grady" <bobgrady@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ROBINHAUSGSD@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 15:23:14 -0700

I was there last year.  They were working on it like crazy.  We could not
get back to see it. They had the slab poured and some of the fram work up,
the plumbing was mostly done. I will be going back this April for the Aussie
National.  Maybe I can give a report on the progress.  Maybe Big Butch from
the local club could tell us more.  One thing I can say for sure.  It is a
beautiful site.  The Old Historical Holiday Inn the Aussies use as
headquarters is super and the people are outstanding.  Lots of motels close
to the show grounds.  A short drive from St Louis AP.  BTW:  The entry for
the Aussie National in number of dogs and venues is almost the same as our
GSD's.

Bob