[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National rumor patrol

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, legatogsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 06:34:48 -0700 (PDT)

Are you calling the reporters of the Enquirer small?  Small mindined?  Oh, my
and people with inquiring minds want to know the rumors that have no baring on
reality at all.

  Ed, really, where's the fun, small minded.........geez, what is with you?
Living in reality or something?  Have better things to do than worry about the
comings and goings of others?

  Linda, spread a new rumor, that you are having a affair with FB.  Warn
Michael first, so he has a good comeback.
  sheila
Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Linda!....folks who do what you say they are doing are small un-happy
people....pay them no mind..... I joke about my daily goal of making some one
laugh or breaking up a happy marriage...believe me I'm joking....living through
two divorces you learn how to laugh through the alimony and pain...but they
still love me...lol...it's off to the National this morning...Fort Collins is
COLDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!......If anything funny happens I will report it to
you tonight...If I go to the meeting and it turns into a car wreak I plan to
quietly walk out...haven't made any one laugh yet, but it's still early....FB
legatogsd@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote: Yesterday Michael and I heard a rumor that we are
getting divorced. The supposed reason is that he is a control freak and I just
got tired of it.

Gee, does this mean we are important now, because someone is spreading rumors
about us? I feel so honored. (NOT)

Whoever it is....Get a life. Go for a walk with your dog. Look at the
mountains. And most importantly, shut the *+!! Up.

Linda Booker
(Who is still married to Michael Booker)

Legato German Shepherds

photos & more.