[ SHOWGSD-L ] National reminder

  • From: chsweetsun@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 08:53:23 -0400

REMINDER:
 Here we go again.

 I know you are not permitted to S*LL dogs at our Nationals(I won't even say
the
word sell)..g...so you don't see this word.  So we won't address this in any
other way than saying if you are looking to Place some VERY NICE Show
dogs...What better place than trying to find your Extra Special Show Quality
dog
a New Show owner.
So, We will try this again...
Place a PINK bandana
(+it is also for Breast Cancer Awareness October Month)
on your SHOW Quality dog and
get the word around that that is what it means.  Do NO S*LLing AT the Nationals
Grounds.  But, get them out there...to be seen by all...and promote SHOWING our
BEAUTIFUL GSD's.

Tari Kridler (please don't attack me too much for this..I am only trying to
help
get good show dogs in good show homes...)
Home of 2003 Amer & Can GVX Kridler's Ruby and her Father 2 x Sel. Amer & Can
Ch. Kridler's Quno @ http://www.kridlersgermanshepherds.com & the New List
(Brag, Advertise, and learn about showing)
AOL Mail and more.