[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National ranking...small National entry?

  • From: "irrenhaus4" <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 06:11:46 -0700

Dania, I have been doing the ROM program since 1975.  I can vouch for the
fact that the Awards Magazine is at least twice the thickness is was back
then, and to make things even worse, the print is smaller. Every year it
seems there are new all-breed clubs popping up, with an occasional new
specialty club. Doris