[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National posters?

  • From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, foxtrotgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, Pdragon4@xxxxxxx, zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 15:49:31 -0700 (PDT)

I liked the one with the bitch gaiting in front of Mt Hood best - and I will
have to look at it again next time I head for Albany. Non GSD people bought
that because they liked it.
  Ruth
Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I forgot that we did 2 different ones that year. The first on was a picture
of a dog gating in front of Mt. Hood and the second one was the volcano and it
said. We had a blast at the Oregon national.

Terry
Kathy Martin wrote:
The Linn County Fairgrounds, where the 2004 National was held, has this
hanging on the wall in the Hall where they have the All Breed shows. It's
gorgeous! And it's wonderful that they think so too....hanging where
everyone can see it!

Kathy Martin
Foxtrot German Shepherds