[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National photographer website?

  • From: Gsdbroon@xxxxxxx
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 21:29:31 EST

_www.allwayzaldy.zenfolio.com_ (http://www.allwayzaldy.zenfolio.com)

viv

In a message dated 11/4/2009 6:01:26 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx writes:
I must  have the wrong info, can someone please send me the link for  the
Avery's website?

I hear there are a few AWESOME shots of DEXTER,  and of course!!  I  have
check them out.....LOL

Thanks  in  advance.

Ileana

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org