[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National numbers

  • From: "Nancy Harper Mulvaney " <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 21:42:17 -0400

Thank you Tom and Vivian for your work on the Centennial, without your hard
work and dedication the display just would "NOT HAVE BEEN" period.

One thing we should keep in mind and that is the Centennial was a
celebration of the FOUNDING of the what was/is The German Shepherd Dog Club
of America.

The German Shepherd Dog Club of America was founded in 1913 - that is the
date we celebrated in 2013 - our founding. The initial Club was formed
during

The Westminster Kennel Club Show in New York in 1913. The founding meeting
was held at the Waldorf in NYC.

Thankfully we still have with an entire page of knowledgeable Shepherd
fanciers. I am still hopeful we will record their history and knowledge.

Perhaps someone in the East will check on the wonderful items Joe Bahari
had.

Nancy Harper-Mulvaney