[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National locations, Critiquing Judging...and now RAW

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, osmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx, stormygsd@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 18:00:18 EDT

In a message dated 7/26/07 9:22:24 PM !!!First Boot!!!, almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
writes:

> right but in an emergency run to the vet first then do emails..............

sometimes it just doesn't work that way.  when i lived in l.a., there would
have been no question but to get to the vet immediately.  there ARE no
emergency vets here in extreme southern illinois - you have to call the one
clinic
that even offers help after hours and they then find someone who then calls you
and THEN tells you when they can meet you at the clinic.  when my skater
bloated/torsed 3 years ago it was a full 9 hours between onset of symptoms and
treatment by a vet.  and, yes, i called immediately,  if it weren't for
suggestions
i had gotten years ago, i don't think he would have made it.  instead,
because i knew how to keep him going, he did survive - he just became a member
of
the 13 club.  sooo, if donna had a similar situation, maybe the possibility of
suggestions would have helped and just MAYBE she could better handle the
horrible wait for veterinary help by reaching out to people who understand what
she
was going thru.  we don't all have the same circumstances.
diane
Diane Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
"In dog years I'm dead." - Author unknown

<BR><BR>**************************************<BR> Get a sneak peek of the
all-new AOL at
http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour</HTML>