[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National locations, Critiquing Judging...and now RAW

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <osmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 14:14:54 -0400

Common sense should say that if you lost one and another is
ill............rush them to an emergency clinic or vet. What on earth could
a list do for sick and dying pups.........they need medical help STAT. That
should be the number one suggestion!
Our list offers up suggestions and tips, home remedies and recipes and other
breeders advice but noone could diagnose these pups and treat them in an
emergency situation through cyberspace. Doesn't matter what Ed or anyone
else replied.........an emergency is an emergency........

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com