[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National entries - Warning -Be very carefull with online entries

  • From: "TRAFALGAR German Shepherds" <TRAFALGARgsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 00:15:11 -0400

I was just looking over my receipt for my National entries (submitted online
last week).
Just realized that I entered the GSDCA Tuesday specialty show and not the
National Specialty show.

The RAU site lists the two shows separately with many other shows listed
between the two, such that I did not see two listings.
The first listing (Tueday regular point show) is listed as "German Shepherd
Dog Club of America Specialty";
the National is listed as "The German Shepherd Dog Club of America".

Mike

TRAFALGAR GSDS LTD
Michael Cheeks
TRAFALGARgsds@xxxxxxxxx