[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National Video's

  • From: "Joan Fox" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx" <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>, Showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 22:18:07 +0000 (UTC)

 I am again confused by this suggestion to change. We, the exhibitors, breeders
and handlers support the GSDCA all year long through the shows, Futurities, ads
in catalogues and the Review, donating trohies and also our local clubs. We do
all this in the hope to go to our National and see dogs to improve our breed
and see the German Shepherd Dog family and friends that become an integral part
of our lives. Bob Lindsay's tapes are a very special part of our breed history
that can be used for education of ourselves and the new people coming into our
breed. Only someone with knowledge of our breed can video them to showcase them
and he does it as basically a labor of love with little return monetarily and
certainly the suggested price of 3 1/3 times strikes me as excessive. Joan F.
Fox17500 Haskins Rd.Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023tel:
440-759-4119http://www.campaignersgsds.com

     On Wednesday, January 21, 2015 2:56 PM, Linda Bankhead
<lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Some of you are aware that The BOD will be meeting this weekend and one of the
actions to be voted on is Bob Lindsay and his continued filming of our
National.
I created this short video clip out of countless hours of his footage.  I
thought you might enjoy viewing.  I am not positive that show dog video pro's
is the other option; but they do a good number of Nationals for other breeds.
Fingers crossed that Bob prevails.  You can't beat his personal touch; singing
and all!  He KNOWS our breed and how to film.   He has been filming our breed
since 1988.

Lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ATgAzqpg2E