[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National TeleConference Call

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: molly Snider <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ELG440 Ginsburg <ELG440@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 10:38:53 -0700

My thoughts on this ... (as if they mattered LOL) are that cell phones
should be set to vibrate and no answering while in the "board room."
Too distracting, but there CAN be emergencies that need answering.
And we certainly can't have a body search!!!:-) Wait!!!... who would
be doing the body searches????

no computers?  I disagree.  What could be next.... banning notebooks
and pens/pencils?  While I was at the January Board meeting, my note
taking was as fast (and furious) as any of the others who were taking
notes on the computer.  If I would have had a laptop (Christmas
wish?), I would have updated at the end of the evening.  Most cell
phones (not dinosaurs like mine) are mini-computers and receive/send
messages... so back to #1... no censorship and good manners should
prevail.

Stormy Hope
Acting on my own free will:-)
and off to get my lawnmower fixed... so a little time on my hands...
oh,oh.