[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National Suggestions

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: stormygsd@xxxxxxx, Erynbrook@xxxxxxx, InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, donna183@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 22:45:28 -0800 (PST)

I think I have this right but my eyes may have failed me.
in the male classes , not counting Spec., there were 145 males entered and 120
shown

In the females there were 191 entered and 149 shown. so it could be done with
the present rate of entries. If the entries raise when the show moves to middle
American then it could be a problem. I would rather see all males shown on one
day then to see classes overlap. So what happens if your handler gets hung up
in the other ring and can not get away to handle your dog? Do you handle your
own dog and pay the handler his fee??
Now thats a scary thought.
Terry
Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx> wrote:
of course there would.. dogs, bitches, intersex.. 3 days.. "assuming" entries
are near 200 for each.. that's 3 days of judging that runs 10 or more hours..
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com