[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National Stewards

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: badbob_2003@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 17:38:37 EST

In a message dated 11/9/2005 4:16:29 P.M. Central Standard Time,
badbob_2003@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
My most  grateful thanks to you Ileana.  My tongue was very firmly in my
cheek  when I said that.  Almost all the judges I have worked for have been
very appreciative of the work we do.  There is only 2 things I would  rather
do at the National than Stewarding. They are in order:   Handling the
Judging.
Again Thank  You.

Bob

You welcome. I love to steward, and anyone can tell you that a steward can
make the show day very easy or wreck the day for the judge.  I just  wanted to
make sure you and John didn't get lost in the crowd, you guys also  spent the
days in the trenches.
Besides, since I am not going to shoot you anymore, we might as well be
friends.

Ileana