[ SHOWGSD-L ] National Regions

  • From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 07:56:18 -0700 (PDT)

Since I'm also involved with the Baseni I went into our website and have copied
the map they use for our Nationals. I have to admit that their way is so rasy
to understand.
http://www.basenji.org/PUBLIC/BCOAEvents.htm
Bob Neiman / Walled Lake, Mich.
Breeder/owner of UKC GR Ch.B'N'B-Barkalot's Cherish RN
Co-owner of UKC ChSandyCreek-B'N'B-WC's Christmas Star AKA Echo
Co-owner of Ketlyn's Black Widow