[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National Question...hmmm

  • From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 05:08:02 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning Stormy,
I really should not post when I am tired as I didn't phrase this properly. I am
the last person to condone silencing people.

I should have said that the questions asked can't be answered truthfully at
this time because of the charges and lawsuits awaiting to be heard. Especially,
by a Board member.

Evan will answer it better I bet! ;-)

Joan
(who could use a hug about now)