[ SHOWGSD-L ] National Judges Voting Tabulation

  • From: RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 06:40:35 -0400 (EDT)

Okay...what if....the Judge A receives 5 - #1 votes ( x3pts = 15); Judge  B
receives 7 #2 votes (x2pts=14) and Judge C receives 20 #3 votes ( x  1pt =
20 pts)....

WHICH one judges Intersex?  The one with the most #1 votes or the one  who
received the most #3 votes???...
Judge C receives the most votes which resulted in the most points...BUT
Judge C was the THIRD choice not the FIRST choice???

Pauline Moon  - _www.ropajagsd.com_ (http://www.ropajagsd.com/)
Ropaja German  Shepherds:Member-GSDCAmercia & GSDCAtlanta - Best In Show
AKC JAM/AOE/ BISS  CH Ropaja's Chateau Beaujolais OFA HIC; BISS AKC CH
Ropaja's Chateau Beaulieu  OFA HIC; Multi BOB & GRP W AKC CH. Ropaja's Je Suis
Fleur De Lis;  Multi-BOB & GRP W AKC CH Ropaja's Je Suis Gabrielle.

In a message dated 7/17/2012 1:15:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

DO NOT  RETURN THE ENTIRE DIGEST.  HIGHLIGHT WHAT YOU WISH TO REPLY TO
BEFORE  HITTING REPLY

------------------------------------
showgsd-l  Digest    Tue, 17 Jul 2012    Volume: 06  Issue:  1150

In This Issue:
#1:    From: Helen  Franklin <helenfranklin520@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 2013 Judges  Slate

Msg:  #1 in digest
From: Helen Franklin  <helenfranklin520@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 01:13:41 -0400  (EDT)

wrong again!  I guess I was told wrong....who  knows?????????????

Helen Franklin, AOE Chair, 47 year Life  Member
German Shepherd Dog Club of America
"A  German Shepherd owns the ground he stands on....
...he does not run or bite  if you wish to share it!"