[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National Judge

  • From: PUD709@xxxxxxx
  • To: arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx, willowlakegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 16:54:35 EST

You people are confusing apples with oranges.

Alarge number of you must have voted for Carmine to judge or  else he would
not be on the National slate.
Now, because you dont approve of his politics in this matter  {and I will not
say how I feel one way or tother} a number of you have decided  he isnt fit
to judge the National and some have even gone so far as to describe  his
judging faults.

A little bit late,me thinks.  I think everyone who liked  Carmine as a
candidate for judge should still like him for that  job.

What you think of his politics is another story.
Whether you think he should be GSDCA delegate is up to you and  the board.

I have read in a number of posts that you think the delegate  should not be a
member of the board.  There are ways to handle  that.   Let me say, I
remember Jane and Tom Bennett were both members  of the board at the time they
were
the Delegate.

I know I will make a lot of friends with this statement but  here goes-a lot
of younger members (and I was one a long time ago who reacted to  all such
situations) calm down-give the board a chance to hear what you've said-  but
dont
bring judging into this.

Marion Lawrence
http://www.aol.com.