[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National Judge

  • From: Michael Lynch <cccaudiology@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sally@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 21:01:42 -0800 (PST)

I certainly can't argue that point. My daddy used to
say, "Sometime you got to stand up for something, then
you wont fall for anything" (something to the affect).

Unless the wording has changed, is there really
something to vote? Is he in good standing with AKC?
Then basically, he has to go through the "red tape" of
becoming a member.

I remember a few weeks ago when all the logo
information was going about with him too. It seems to
me, I have seen that logo on a few other websites
other than Huntes. Not that it matters to me, but I
say, with any rules or governing guidelines, whats
fair for myself, you or anyone on here, is also fair
for him.

Not that theres anything wrong with that.

Mike

Michael Lynch
BlackHawk Farms,LLC
www.Blackhawk-farms.com