[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National Impressions --- Long

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: inflight2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 07:06:01 -0800

thanks for your perspectives, Kath.. I just wanted to let you know that even
if others don't "pay attention" I do, and when I watch a dog I generally
keep your comments in mind..

obviously I wasn't there, but I do trust Kathaleen's assessments - I also
appreciate her ability to not step on too many toes while telling it like it
is.. PC or not (generally not <VBG>) She has always been upfront and
forthright - no pussy footing around - you always know where you stand with
Kathaleen - I like that characteristic.

thanks again, for sharing.
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com