[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National HERDING and some additional highlights!!!

  • From: "R. Steiner" <mobilegrmr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 18:05:30 -0400

CONGRATS!!!  I saw Gloria all weekend....she seemed to be running a
dog every time I looked up!!  I don't know where she gets all that
energy but if energy could be bottled, I'd buy some....I'm TIRED.

I also have a brag....my Ianna, 11.5 years young, earned her PT which
completes her PAM!  She is now PAM Ianna von Sontausen UDX TD RA BH PT
FGDCh.  No matter what we do the rest of the week, it's already been a
great National for us.

--Regina
2 GSDs and one permanently visiting papillon