[ SHOWGSD-L ] National Films

  • From: TWOSANBOB@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 17:07:18 EST

Hello, Dog People, I think   ,,,, That I  have sent all of the orders, that
I have received, Some were mailed today, so  Hang On, at least until
Friday. There have been some defective discs. This is  expected. Just let me
know.
A new disc will be sent ASAP... THANK YOU again,  Watch your dog !!!! Love
your dog. It has been my pleasure,,to film YOUR DOGS.  THANKYOU AGAIN   !!!
BOB  LINDSAY