[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National Entry Alert/HUH?

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 17:20:12 EDT

We are working on this problem and hopefully all will be well.  I like  the
idea of WILD COLORS.  But I think large print might help also.   VBG

Tish

In a message dated 9/23/2009 5:12:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx writes:

For this  year, I do believe, we need to have our
show chairperson get with  Rau and go over the list of those who have
already
entered and  adjust it accordingly. We would make allowances for the first
time  one of our dogs was exposed to something new, unless they cowered and

ran  and then we would call it poor temperament.  Next year, if  we repeat
this
new idea of having a specialty show with our National, we  should give all
the  potential exhibitors/dogs an opportunity for a  new training method:
Wild Colors;  Alert Notices to double check the  entry, and any other
method