[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National Entries!

  • From: Ariel cassista <gsdlover420@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 09:07:08 -0400

I printed entries off the web and sent them in weeks ago.  I figured I would
call Rau just to double check (because I'm such a worrier) and it turns out I
printed off the wrong entries, filled them out and sent those in.  I am a very
conscious person when it comes to things like that so the fact that I actually
did that amazes me, the forms must have been pretty identical. I know that if I
did it wrong, then others did it wrong as well so I urge everyone to call and
double check with Rau!! I'm glad I did on a whim so thank you Mike for posting
that information, I would have been devestated!!

I will say Rau was very pheasant and easy to deal with. They switched the
entries while I was on the phone and asked me to send an email in writing to
confirm the change, and I was informed that I would be receiving an email
confirming my change. I spoke with Kathy, she was very helpful.

Ariel