[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National Entries

  • From: "badbob" <badbob_2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <murfamx4@xxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 11:44:41 -0700

With Rau, you never know.  When Jack died it went down hill.  Now Dale is
gone.  It is even worse.  IMO:  They now are the pits.  Expensive and very
poor services.  DISCLAIMER:  I have no personal experence with them, but do
have very personal contact with someone that has delt with them for 2
National Clubs. The last year both clubs had to pay above what they brought
in for us. Granted last year was a bad year for the GSDCA because of God's
wrath in Texas (Hail to Nanci, Lea and their crew) Because of them I think
we had a great National.
Guess I got a little off topic, sorry.  But the National is very special to
me.

Bob