[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National Entries

  • From: Channing Sheets <cashe90@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <murfamx4@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 14:45:44 +0000

Yes, I emailed them and they said the premium wouldn't be available until mid
August.  What you received was not the official premium.  You received the
national pre order packet for ads, redbook, banquet tickets, stalls, catalogs,
etc.  Most superintendent shows don't close until three weeks before which
would put us at the end of September.

Channing

> To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] National Entries
> Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 10:01:47 -0400
> From: murfamx4@xxxxxxx
>

> You all will have to excuse me if this is a stupid question.? I finally own a
> dog that is good enough to be shown at the National.? I received the mailing
> from the GSDCA concerning the Nationals.? It says that the entries close
> EARLY (August 25) and it also says that the Show Superi  ntendent is Jim
> Rau.? I went to his site and our National isn't listed.
>
> ? Am I just to early to enter?

> POST is Copyrighted 2008. All material remains the property of the original

> PROSECUTED.

Bing? brings you maps, menus, and reviews organized in one place. Try it now.
http://www.bing.com/search?q=restaurants&form=MLOGEN&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TXT_MLOGEN_Local_Local_Restaurants_1x1