[ SHOWGSD-L ] National Entries

  • From: murfamx4@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 10:01:47 -0400

You all will have to excuse me if this is a stupid question.? I finally own a
dog that is good enough to be shown at the National.? I received the mailing
from the GSDCA concerning the Nationals.? It says that the entries close EARLY
(August 25) and it also says that the Show Superintendent is Jim Rau.? I went
to his site and our National isn't listed.

? Am I just to early to enter?