[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National Entries

  • From: <vicisheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, "showgsd-l: freelists.org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 0:29:09 -0400

It's not the location...It's just that a lot of us just can't look the other
way and support Hunte's Man and forgive the forgery thing...so we elected to
wait until
next year when someone that actually has some moral values is judging...which
at the time that most of the people on this list agreed with...JMO

Michelle Graham
veni, vedi, "ViciSheps"