[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National Entries

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dankagsd01@xxxxxxx, marhaven@xxxxxxx, klite3gsd@xxxxxxxxx, "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 20:14:19 -0700 (PDT)

I think it is because it is all uphill for them.  They tells us that Florida
will be under water because of global warming. You guys should head for this
west coast national. Consider it a practice run.:0)
  Terry
Carol Weale <dankagsd01@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  Can we get there from here?

Why is it harder for the East coast people to come West than it is for the
West coast people to go East? Can we get there from here?

Carol
From: Kim McNamara To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx List Sent: Friday, October
05, 2007 4:28 PM

I think the lower entries are due to the location. If they are indeed
lower, I have no stats. How do these entries compare with Oregon? Aren't
the western locations always smaller entries than eastern locations?
Sorry,
but I know a lot of exhibitors that are going without dogs because it's
too
far to drive and too hard to fly. Just MHO. I am not advocating we
ignore
the west - just an observation. Kim - Kimberlite

WEST!!!???? Where do you live Kim?

I would think Colorado to Missouri or possibly even Illinois would be
considered central?

It's a good hard two day drive for most of us out West??

Carolyn marhaven@jps,net
www.Marhaven.com

photos & more.