[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National Dog Show and Thanksgiving

  • From: "pmick12" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "AA GSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 14:22:50 -0500

Just wanted to add one more comment...
the Beardie who won the Herding group is truly wonderful.   I jfirst udged
him about 18 months ago, when he was shown by one of his
owner/breeders...before the big money went on him.  I don't know if it was
his first breed win, but it was his first on that 4 or 5 day weekend...and
when I finished the breed, all the handlers came and thanked me for finding
him...they couldn't understand why he hadn't been winning!  These were the
handlers of the competition, may I add... just goes to show you that when a
dog is really good, good people will know it.  I had him again last fall and
gave him a group 2...can't even remember what I put over him......but he's a
hell of a nice Beardie!
     Peggy