[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National Comparison

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: geschette@xxxxxxx, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 00:27:46 -0400 (EDT)

you could but i can tell most of not owner handled.

Lee Brown
Too far from the womb and too close to the tomb to  care about what anyone
thinks of me.

In a message dated 9/19/2013 9:12:45 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
geschette@xxxxxxx writes:

You  could probably owner handle a Lab.

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 19,  2013, at 9:07 PM, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> That's what Im doing  wrong....Hell,,,,I'm gonna go out and get a
Lab......I may have a shot at  winning with one of them...lol...FB

original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or  FORWARDS of
any kind are permitted without prior permission of the original  author AND
of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

>  Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group
and its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
expressed in any post.

> ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE  FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN
ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON  SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE  LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS  OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE
PROSECUTED.

> For assistance,  please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
>  VISIT OUR WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org
> NATIONAL BLOG -  http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/

>  POST is Copyrighted 2012.  All material remains the property of the
original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of
any kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND
of  the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

> Each Author  is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group
and its  administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
expressed in  any post.

> ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING,  REPRODUCTION OR USE IN
ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L  WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST  MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF  THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE
PROSECUTED.

> For assistance, please  contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
> VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org
> NATIONAL BLOG -  http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/

POST  is Copyrighted 2012.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.

/mail.html