[ SHOWGSD-L ] National Brag

  • From: "Whitworth" <leashes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 22:11:52 -0400

What a fun national with good friends and so many great dogs.  Our little sable
girl, Whitside's Then Came Me (Kylie) got 1st in the 9-12 puppy bitch class and
went on to BOP puppy.  Thanks to the judges and Scott Yergin who did a
beautiful job showing her.  Kylie is out of Select Ch. Greenwood's Achilles, TC
and Select Ch. Whitside's Love and Freedom.   Thanks to everyone for all the
wonderful comments and support. I got her picture up on our site today at
http://www.whitside.net/kylie.html.  Click on the picture to see the enlarged
view.
It was wonderful to see such a great line up of dogs in the Specials ring this
year. Congratulations to all the Selects.
We hope to see everyone in Utah next year.

Nancy & Steve
http://www.whitsidegermanshepherds.com