[ SHOWGSD-L ] National Brag

  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 17:31:20 EST

Hi Everyone,
    I am posting this on behalf of Carol Moore, who has  had a very exciting,
if you will several days, post National.  Her daughter  Cathy, had a
c-section, emergency type and delivered a beeeuuutiful baby  girl!!!  Mom and
baby are
doing great, but I think Carol could use a day at  a spa, after everything.
Bless her heart.  Congratulations to ALL the  Moore's.

Carol and her co owner Dr Teresa Coble wanted me to tell you how absolutely
thrilled they are that their big handsome coal black dog, Cathlin's Curzon
went  2nd OPEN DOG at the Nationals.  He performed beautifully and looked
gorgeous.  How exciting!!  He is now at home with the Moore's watching  over
Cathy's
children, what a guy.

A HUGE THANK YOU TO BARBARA AMIDON, for appreciating this truly special  dog.
 We think he is a knockout.
Also THANK YOU to KEN TANK, who showed the Black Dog to  perfection,
beautifully presented.
THANK YOU , to  KATHY TANK grooming, conditioning and  training this big
black showstopper.

Ringside support was wonderful, and thank you to all who have commented and
asked about Curzon.

Best to you all,
Carol Moore