[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National 2017 Las Vegas?

  • From: John Zumwalt <candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 08:36:41 -0700

Evan.  I e-mailed Bud Drew the other day.  Las Vegas is planning on holding
specialties this year along with some all-breeds.  Here's part of the
e-mail he sent me.
Candy

"The show date is March 28,29 and 30. There will be 2 specialties on Friday
the 28th and Silver State Kennel club shows on Saturday and Sunday. The
judges for the specialties will be Chris Carter and Don Willet. The German
Sheherd judges for Silver State are Marsha Bitner a good movement judge and
Carl Leipmann. We will have a group ring. I will be at the Riviera Hotel
which now allows dogs."

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 4:33 AM, <ELG440@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have for years suggested Las Vegas as it is a fun place to be. I always
> did enjoy the shows there, but I guess the club no longer holds them. They
> used  to give ribbons with a silver dollar in the middle.
>
> There was some reason we did not use Vegas, but I can't remember what it
> was. I think Joan Fox explained it to me.  Maybe she can let me know
>  again.
>
> Evan L.  Ginsburg
> Asgard German Shepherds
> http://www.asgardgsd.com/
> Where Type Movement and  Temperament come  together
>
> In a message dated 11/20/2013 8:00:03 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
> edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> It would  be perfect. A west coast National ( when was the last one? Don't
> say Utah or  Denver, west coast means Pacific Coast Time Zone). Who knows
> maybe by then I  may have a dog to show I think the NEW board should look
> at
> this

> POST is Copyrighted 2012.  All material remains the property of the
> original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS
> of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author
> AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
>
> Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group
> and its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
> expressed in any post.

> PROSECUTED.

> http://showgsd.org/mail.html

CandyZ
www.candiasgsd.com
Home of BIM BISS Sel.Ex.GCH.Candia's Yada Yada Yada & 2012 FV
Laslar-Candia's Black Bart