[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 09:00:23 -0500

Ladies & Gentlemen:  Please read Helen's post one more time because,
it reflects a true picture of what we, the GSD folks really are!  I noticed
there wasn't much of a Pity Party group on Da List because it was
almost (well, sort of anyway) like being there.  Yikes, not only in living
color, but "moving" living color right in our homes.  I'll not be able to
attend UTAH, but I'm working very hard to set a goal for Ft. Collins,
you know, that place where they have the Balloon University, poor
little boy.  I'm bad, guess I need another cup of coffee so I'll behave!
Helen, you are full of W. (words)  O. (of)  W. (wisdom)  Norma no L