[ SHOWGSD-L ] National!

  • From: "Caggra@xxxxxxx" <caggra@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 09:31:39 -0400 (EDT)

Just home from a week I will never forget.  Several firsts for me this week as
a breeder/owner as well as some other brags that I will let my clients post.

At just 18 months of age "Selena" added some titles to her name.  She is now -
US & Can Futurity Victrix US Select Ch Windfall's Who Says v Chablis!!
THANK YOU Cappy Pottle for awarding Selena Futurity Victrix and Best in
Futurity and Lew Bunch for #8 Select Bitch!  Selena has been very special to us
starting last year when she was Best Puppy at the Topeka National at just 6
months 2 days old and she just keeps on going.  I want to thank the spectators
for getting behind her and for all the wonderful comments.
Selena is owned and loved by Bonnie Money, Tiffany Bartley, Tina Bogdanich &
Jeff Pyle.
Breeders - Jeff Pyle, Tina Bogdanich, Bart & Cindy Bartley.
Sire: 2x US Sel Can Sel Gr Ch Woodside's High Voltage "Diesel"
Dam: Gr Ch Joelle's Golddigger of Jeseffan CD, RN, CGC, TC, ROM "Taylor"

Also new Select on my boy "Ne-Yo"....
Sel Excellent Gr Ch Windfall's Year of the Gentleman OFA H&E
Ne-Yo is sired by Ch Cade of Fran-Jo, also out of my Taylor.  Breeders: Jeff
Pyle, Sean Bragg, Tina Bogdanich, Beverly Pyle-Scofield.  Owners:  Jeff Pyle &
Tina Bogdanich
Thank you again to Lew Bunch for awarding my boy a Select title.
Next up for Ne-Yo is Rally & Obedience so we can get his AOE!

There are two very special and talented people I need to thank....
Kelly Salava - You poured your heart and soul into handling both Selena &
Ne-Yo.  Thank you for guiding them to the above wins my friend!
Tiffany Bartley - Your work in getting both Selena & Ne-Yo physically ready for
competition was very evident.  As many people know Ne-Yo is slightly spoiled
and lives his life laying on his own leather sofa watching tv and eating
cookies all day.  Tiffany took him home from the Canadian National and whipped
him into shape.  Thank you SO much!

The week ended with Mark & I taking yesterday to drive into the mountains for
some sight seeing at Estes Park & Rocky Mountain National Forest.  It was the
perfect ending to a great week.

Thanks for reading...
Jeff Pyle
Windfall