[ SHOWGSD-L ] Nathan Winograd TONIGHT 9 PM ET/6 PM PT!

  • From: stormy435 <stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 08:25:23 -0800

For your information.... Nathan Windograd, tonight 9PM Eastern 6PM Pacific..
 The next chat on 2/7 will be very interesting, too.  For those who don't know,
 Maddie's Fund gives grants (www.maddiesfund.org) to both dog and cat rescue
organization, but  do NOT give those grants or donations to states or
localities who have pet sterilization laws or ordinances.  Everybody should
"tune in" and hear what's going on.
Stormy
before coffee, so if you want more info, please email me ;-(

TONIGHT 9 PM ET/6 PM PT!
Hello!

This is the reminder you requested for RescueNetwork.org's online chat with
Nathan Winograd, to discuss the No Kill movement in America. The chat begins
tonight, Friday, February 1, at 9 PM Eastern/6 PM Pacific Time. To access the
chat, go here:

http://chat.pethobbyist.com/login.php?room_id01

You do not need to download or install anything, nor to register for the site.
However, your browser must be java-enabled. To check and see if yours is, and
to make sure you can enter the chat room, please visit our Chat Help Area here:

http://www.pethobbyist.com/chatfaq.html

Please join us tonight, and bring your questions for Nathan! We'll see you
there!

All of us at RescueNetwork.org and PetHobbyist.com

| Archive Index |

Next: Chat with Rich Avanzino of Maddie's Fund Feb 7 >>

--
Stormy Hope
carpoc.org