[ SHOWGSD-L ] Nancy Godek in accident

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 13:13:27 EST

I receive this message today from Sue Godek.  I know  many of you know her
daughter Nancy, the sweetest girl with always a smile  .  Hopefully you can
find
time to send a card on to her. Some prayers for  her complete recovery would
be helpful  too.
Carol
Nancy had a very serious dirt bike accident  on the 27th of February.  She
was air lifted to the trauma unit at Scottsdale Osborn.  She was stabilized
before her first  surgery on the 28th . The injury is four breaks to her left
leg
and  serious breaks and crushing of her left ankle.  Monday she went into
surgery again to  have two plates attached to the bones and reconstruction of
the
ankle.   She is in a great deal of pain and knows  she will have many month of
PT before she will recover use of her leg.  With her love for handling our
GSD she  is of course very concerned. I ask for your love and prayers.  She
will
be released sometime this week,  but will not be able to put any weight on
her leg for 10 weeks. I know a card  would mean a great deal to her.
NANCY:
3616 East Rockwood Drive
Phoenix, AZ  85050-6361
#602-493-7495