[ SHOWGSD-L ] Names

  • From: kizwiz@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 14:00:31 -0400

This is not German Shepherd related but I thought you might be able to help. I
have a lovely litter of 10 yes thats right, 10 Pembroke Welsh Corgi pups and I
am hard pressed for names. Any help is appreciated. Their father is Chippewa
aka. Chip and their mothers name is Lillith. Both Champions.?Theme names
appreciated.??? ? Pat