[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Name help please

  • From: "Yvonne Kowalczyk" <ynotgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 14:10:15 -0400

Wow, you guys are the Greatest!!!  Thanks so much for all your suggestions.
I just love them.  I wish I had more than five pups so I could use them
all!!!!   Gee, with your help I don't need to think anymore.  Hee, hee.   I
really appreciate all the ideas!  I love Snake, Rattle and Roll and being in
the south Snake and Bake!  Hee, hee   Too cute!
Have a super day,
Yvonne
www.poncahill-tantara.net
Home of:
Ch. Tantara's Hazardous to your Health OFA
Ch. Ponca Hill's Snake CGC OFA ROM
Ch. Ponca Hill-Tantara's Lone Ranger OFA

Msg: #2 in digest
From: "Yvonne  Kowalczyk" <ynotgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Name help please
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 09:04:16 -0400

 Good morning!!
I need help with names on my Ch. Snake OFA h & e ROM x Ch. Rhumba OFA h & e
litter.  My husband who normally doesn't take an interest in the pups' names
said he would like them all to have Snake as part of the name.  Well, we
have come up with Snake River, Rattle Snake, and Snake Hunter.  Blah!  Hee,
hee okay but no real winners!   I would sincerely appreciate any help from
anyone with a little more imagination (or larger vocabulary)!   A sense of
humor I have but great with names I'm not!!
Thanks for your thoughts!
Yvonne
www.poncahill-tantara.net