[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Name help please...

  • From: margaret lassh <gsdladync@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: joank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, da list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, hollywoods@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 18:55:46 -0700 (PDT)

how about Keep Truckn'

Margaret Lash

--- On Sat, 11/3/07, Holly Woods <hollywoods@xxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Holly Woods <hollywoods@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Name help please...
To: joank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, da list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, November 3, 2007, 8:25 PM

Travelling Man ----- Original Message ----- From: "Joannie"
<joank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: "da list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent:
Saturday,November 03, 2007 5:53 PM Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Name help
please...>My mind is mush so I need some help. We need "traveling" names for
a >litter of 4 boys &4 girls that were born on the road in our motorhome.
>Wehave one so far thanks to Barb Hefner... Magic Carpet Ride >Just 7 more
togo. >>Joannie >Dream Come True GSD - Silverton OR - Home of
Jaccar-Rivendell Brianne HT >PT TC ROM >CH Dream Come True-Rivendell
FandangoHT TC, BOF Norhaus Gabrielle of >Dream Come True >BOM Am/Can CH
Norhaus Better Be Worth It Avonly and too many others to >list!
>POST is Copyrighted 2007. All material remains the property of the
>originalauthor and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or >FORWARDS
of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the >original author
AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. >>ALL PERSONS ARE ON
NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY >MANNER OF ANY
MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS >PERMISSION OF ALL
PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY >FORBIDDEN, AND IS
AVIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL >BE PROSECUTED. >>For
assistance, please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx >>VISIT
OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org
http://mail.yahoo.com