[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Name Help!!

  • From: "arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx" <arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CMILL189@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 20:26:09 GMT

DOCTOR DOOLITTLE - fictional animal doctor
THANK YOU DANI - can't think of anything
GOODNIGHT SWEETHEART - song
SWEETHEART ROSE - rose
SWEETHEART LIKE YOU - song
SWEETHEART ABBEY - Scottish Abbey

Gayle & the Hooligans!
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=6&uid=4294023 - Link to The
Hooligans Albums

-- CMILL189@xxxxxxx wrote:
Ok everyone I really am at a loss for names. I need to name 5 puppies (from 2
different litters.
  The 7 month old litter is a male and female. I named these 2 pups after my
vet and vet tech. They were delivered by c-sec and it took a very long time to
get them going, So I named the male "Doc" and girl "Dani" (after Danielle the
vet tech) Mom's name is Quik Decision. Dad is Dallas. Any ideas??
I need to enter these 2 in a show soon but I cannot come up with registered
names that go with their call names (That is really important to me!!) So
anyone have any great ideas??
   The 4 month old litter is 3 sable girls. The theme for them is the
Sweetheart litter, as their Mom is MillerTime's American Sweetheart. And grand
mother
Kismet's Sweetheart Deal. Dad is Dallas. Any ideas for Sweetheart names? I
will be naming one of the girls Sweet and Bubbly call names Bubbles. It fits
her
perfectly!! But I really need names for the other two girls.
 Thanks in advance for any ideas at all!!!  Take Care, Cindy

Craig and Cynthia Miller
MillerTime Shepherds
German Shepherds with STYLE