[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Nail Clipping - Oh Yeah? - Peticure

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 16:55:01 -0400

In a message sent: Saturday, August 09, 2008 7:19 AM
 "Joan Fox" <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
Anyone, tried the new grinder they show on TV? I can't remember the
name.????

I don't watch TV so I don't know if this is the product, but I found this
tool after searching for nail grinders:
http://www.peticure.com/demos.html

The corded model should be powerful enough to grind large dogs nails...

Here's a professional groomer's take on this grinder:
http://groomblog.blogspot.com/2007/12/peticure-tool-disappoints-groomers.html

Since it sounds like the issues with this grinder have been resolved, I
would like to love from anyone who has used this tool.  Especially the
Peticure "Power" model.

Paulette McGuirt, GSDCA Member
Allemande German Shepherd Dogs
Qui Me Amat, Amat et Canem Meam

BTW, I also found a "ripoff" grinder called "PediPaws."  The reviews I read
said this tool is a piece of crap.