[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NY Times Editorial- Dog Whisperer

  • From: <ruready8336@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx>,<wmj1944@xxxxxxxxx>,<showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 15:56:01 -0400

I believe a similar method is used in general obedience training, to get a dog
to move in a certain direction while on the lead. If you wantr the dog to move
left, then reach across with the right knee and nudge him in that direction =,
after a few rotaions around the ring, the dog gets the hang of it, no harm no
foul..sounds like the same to me