[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NTL SHIRTS

  • From: DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 00:22:04 EST

RBuffdogs writes:
The National Shirts are AWESOME , my wonderful husband brought one   home for
me for my Birthday today , (like the performance and wins on our   client's
friends great dogs , isn't enough.)... it is a stylized outline   of gaiting
shepherds with different colored bodyparts...really one of the   coolest
National tees ever.!!   ........................
Hi guys,
We had many wonderful vendors at this year's National and I've heard that
they did quite well... our very own Sally Hayden was able to close her booth
early on Friday when she sold out of everything she brought down - I think she
was happy to sit down and watch the Saturday show.

These T-shirts you speak about with the different colored body parts was
from Bo Vujovich.  I remember another really cool shirt from Georgia Cawley
which has a GSD made up of puzzle parts and each piece represents one of  the
many
qualities that makes up our great dogs.  A few days ago I  posted a listing
of all the National vendors - if anyone is looking for a  particular vendor,
let me know and I will resend them this post.

Dania

Dania